Consciousness

Consciousness Has The Answer To Everything.


In getting closer to your higher self or to know yourself you must stop feeding the ego and feed your soul. Nowadays we are so busy in searching and exploring things of outside that we have forgot ourselves and that how important is to understand who we are. Now the question is, what is "ourselves" we are referring here?

When we were all little and trying to find out the reality and reasons for existence of things, however as we grew up and our question left unexplored we tend to forget it because either the person whom we asked did not helped us or even he was not knowing why he is doing all this, so we came out to be just like everyone else.

Feed the Homeless not your Ego
Are we the one with combination of sensory organs, group of muscles, mind and intelligence? Or are we the one who is awareness alone and witness of all the existing things and aware of all. Do this for instance, stand in front of the mirror, you will see your reflection in it, now if you will look for long enough you will realize that your brain tells you about body part name and information that and what its functions, you have eyes to look and other organs which functions differently and then your mind is telling you that the body you are looking is you. but now notice who is the actual one who is looking? If you say that I'm this person with this name and this personality and other traits of your identity then, your body basically carries memory more than your brain can carry due to which your body type, eyes ears, nose, other body parts and your nature might relate to your parents or with your descendants. Then what is your truth, what makes you if your body and personality is carried, their might be something which will not relate to anyone that is uniqueness but its a part of you and you make it, it does not makes you.

We have too many identification in our lives, we relate our selves with many things such as nationality, we will say that we are Indian, I'm a father, I'm a daughter, son. Some will define their selves as what they are doing as profession such as, I'm an artist, I'm actor etc.

Feed your soul not your Ego to be liberated
An onion have so many layers, the same way due to ignorance we are thickening the layers over our true-self, let's say I'm an executive in some company and I got promotion, so my new designation is of leading the team, so I'm a team leader so my role of executive have ended and now I will have role of team leader which is also temporary not permanent, but if I will Identify myself on personal level that now I handle a team I can control or order people now I'm more important person, what I'm actually doing is feeding my Ego. However, what should be the case the only my job role has changed and some other things I'm still the same person but that false identification have made me proud of myself which is actually taking me far from the truth.

This is actually what is happening, if you will keep on identifying yourself with so many identification then you will always be ignorant. In Yajur Vedanta there is great saying aham brahmāsmi means I'm the divine. We are consciousness alone, we are the one who is ineffective of, matter, space and time. We exist and always will be.

Aham brahmāsmi - I'm the Divine
There is stages of consciousness in every stage the concept of consciousness will be more clearer than before, in the very beginning we know we exist but it does not make anything simpler or nothing matters, a state similar to animal or new born baby. After that we will be more realized and question, who am I, here we will enter the state of consciousness where duality exist, the human part takes place, almost everything is explainable, after this we are in state where you will be realized that I'm not this body or mind but still duality and ego does not ended because people are still focusing in twin flames and all.

When you become the witness of everything
After this when you will be more conscious, you will not realized anything because you have become consciousness, you are in state where is nothing else rather than you, you will not prefer to call yourself to be call by some name or something, just one word will define you that is Braham means, consciousnesses, Brahm have two meaning one of consciousness and other is illusion so do not confuse. This is state of Oneness, to experience the world the five sensory is useful like spacesuit is necessary for our body to experience the Space and exist there, the same way this body is useful to experience the world and nature and in existing here, where you realize that this body which you have given too many identification is part of nature, not the focus of center in nature cycle part of it. In this state you have already let go of every memory, imagination, relation, emotion. Because you are everywhere.

As foam. bubbles and waves are not different from water, so the universe emerging from self is not different from self
We do not die or born, we do not feel sad or happy, we do not need body to exist or anything else to exist, just like sun does not need anything else to ignite, it is ignited by itself the same way we do not anything else to exist, we are and always will be consciousness.

Please understand, that there is reason if you are getting knowledge of something like this, now maybe you will not be able to know but surely you will know it one day. Then you will never be the same. I want all the people of the world to be guided, Please feel free to comment and write. Your feedback and comments will help me to write more. 

Comments

  1. Nice post. It makes me know i ought to be conscious of myself and thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Namaste!, thoughts are crucial always, Put attention to them.

      Delete
  2. Excellent ideas and research papers about " knowing yourself" , it is important to be aware of ourselves.We are not physical bodies and minds.We are beyond this physical universe. Very nice Amit ji, I like your thoughts. I believe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Namaste Anand ji,

      Thank you so much for the comment. I'm still working on this and will share more of it.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts

Do You Need A Perception: What No One Is Talking About?

Three realities of existence